1216B François-Xavier Bagnoud Aerospace Building
1320 Beal Avenue Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2140
- Provides technical support and directs undergraduate students on designing, fabricating, and testing of their senior design projects.
- Manages the daily operation of all departmental wind tunnels, including coordinating and providing diverse support to all outside vendors using the wind tunnel facilities.
- Provides all levels of technical support for departmental seminars, meetings, and classroom technology.
- Maintains student group work area including assisting in technical aspects of design, build and test of prototype experiments and test rigs.
- Trains all users of the student machine shop in safety specified by OSEH and maintains all machines and tools in the shop.
- Responsible for departmental tours of instructional labs, research labs and wind tunnels.
- Builds displays, scientific apparatus, and models from materials other than metal.
- Emergency Response team member trained in CPR, First aid and AED.